Here is a list of things you can do to help support Assange…
1. Write letters to your elected officials and call them. I will put addresses at the bottom of this tweet.
2. Attend protests. Start a protest of your own nearby.
3. Wear a t-shirt supporting him to work, a ball game, or to an event. You can get one at http://wikileaks.shop Put posters up. Hand out pamphlets. You can download prints from somersetbeans website. Excellent downloadable graphics to print!
4. Sign petitions you find online! Spread them with your social media accounts.
Here is one. white House Petition
5. Educate your friends, family and coworkers!
6. Donate to Assange’s legal fund.
7. Write articles like I do.
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
U.S. House of Representatives:
* Telephone: 202-225-3121
* Website: http://www.house.gov/
U.S. Senate:* Telephone: 202-224-3121
* Website: http://www.senate.gov/
Prime Minister Theresa May
To contact your MP in the UK
Visit this website parliament.uk
2 thoughts on “How You Can Stand Up For Assange”
Thanks for the post
Very helpful – thanks!