Here I go again with facts that are useless but interesting to know.
- McDonalds calls frequent buyers of their food “heavy users.”
- Coca-Cola would be green if coloring wasn’t added to it. Sounds tasty.
- Your nose can remember 50,000 scents.
- The human eye is so sensitive that if the Earth were flat, you could spot a candle flickering at night from up to 30 miles away.
- When you blush, the lining of your stomach blushes too.
- A human will eat on average 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders while sleeping.
- New York drifts about one inch farther away from London each year.
- A mole can dig a tunnel that is 300 feet long in only one night.
- A hardboiled egg will spin, but a soft-boiled egg will not.
- If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
And the final fact of the day that I found humorous….
The word “gorilla” is derived from a Greek word meaning, “A tribe of hairy women.”